Claim Service Personal - banner
Submit Corporate Claim
Submit a claim
Here you will learn what to expect when you first submit a claim, like what information you’ll need to have ready, where to submit it and any next steps.
Choose your claim type:
Claim - Medical content
What to expect when you submit a medical claim
Step 1: Direct billing within network
If you are getting medical treatment within our network, no claim is needed. All you need to do is present your insurance card and we will cover the cost of treatment outside of the deductible.
Step 2: Reimbursement outside network
If you get medical treatment outside our network or overseas, then you will need to submit a claim for reimbursement.
Step 3: Claim settlement
If you submit a medical claim because you need us to reimburse you, we will do this by transferring the amount directly into your bank account. You will receive an SMS notification when the transfer is complete.
What documents you’ll need
First thing’s first. Make sure you have all of the right details and documents ready, so you can submit your claim as smoothly as possible.
To submit your medical claim, you will need:
- Policy number
- Medical report
- Detailed bill
- Payment receipt
- Insured personal banking details
- Authorisation form
- Claim form*
*If your claim amount is more than AED 5000, you will need to fill the below relevant reimbursement forms:
- Reimbursement Claim Form (within UAE & overseas)
- Reimbursement Claim Form (overseas for policies administered by MSH International only)
You can also download your Reimbursement Claim Form by entering your medical insurance member card details below:
Where to submit your claim
There are a few ways you can submit a medical claim, depending on the amount.
If your bill is less than AED 5000:
For a bill up to AED 5000, you can submit your claim with copies of the required documents through ADNIC mobile app , or online
If your bill is more than AED 5000:
For a bill above AED 5000, you need to submit original documents. Your medical claim can be submitted through:
- A broker: If your Medical Insurance card is issued through a broker, you can submit the claim through the broker.
- Your HR: If your Medical Insurance card is issued through your employer, you can submit the claim through your HR.
- An ADNIC branch: If you are an Individual Medical Insurance cardholder, you can submit your claim at one of our main branches
- Courier: Original claims can also be sent via courier to ADNIC's Head Office, Abu Dhabi - Khalifa Street.
To get in touch with us about any medical claims questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.